1)How are mineral extracted from earth? 2)What is biogas? How is it used? 3)Write the classification of minerals on the basis of c
1)How are mineral extracted from earth? 2)What is biogas? How is it used? 3)Write the classification of minerals on the basis of composition. 4)Difference between conventional and Non-Conventional sources of energy. 5)Conservation of the minerals is the need of an hour. Justify 6) Quarrying can become a major environmental concern. Comment 7) Give a brief note on mining. PLEASE ANSWER FAST!!!
Answers ( )
1. minerals are extracted from the Earth through the process of mining.
2. a mixture of methane and carbon dioxide produced by the decomposition of plant and animal waste, that is used as fuel .
*it can be used for any heating purpose such as cooking.
*it can also be used in a gas engine to convert the energy in the gas into
electricity and heat.
3. metallic mineral and non metallic mineral
*ferrous mineral and non ferrous mineral.
4. conventional sources of energy are the natural energy. resources which are present in a limited quantity and are being used for a long time.
*non conventional sources of energy are the energy sources which are continuously replenished by natural process. this cannot be exhausted easily and can be generated constantly.
5.* mineral are considered to be the backbone of the economy.
*industry and agriculture depends on mineral deposit.
*mineral mineral resources are finite and non renewable.
6. quarrying can become a major environmental concern because it destroys the flora and fauna around it.
it destroys the humus of soil, which is required for the growth of plant and crops.
7. mining is the extraction of valuable minerals or or other geological materials from the Earth, usually from an ore body, vein, seam, or placer deposit.
these deposits from a mineralized package that is of economic interest to the mineral…..
May this help you…